The Blacksock Barbeque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blacksock Barbeque

Just Another Sock on the BBQ

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Phyre's work: Title in the making

Go down 
3 posters

Which story sould i post in parts?
Story about a boy named Nathan who's town is invaded
Phyre's work: Title in the making I_vote_lcap0%Phyre's work: Title in the making I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
My first ever one of a guy name Zeke who prevents a war
Phyre's work: Title in the making I_vote_lcap0%Phyre's work: Title in the making I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
(most recent) A space story of Ein who Explores space with a crew who is murdered*Clean version*
Phyre's work: Title in the making I_vote_lcap33%Phyre's work: Title in the making I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
A space story of Ein who Explores space with a crew who is murdered*Dirty Version*
Phyre's work: Title in the making I_vote_lcap67%Phyre's work: Title in the making I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Lord Phyre
Admin

Phyre's work: Title in the making Empty
PostSubject: Phyre's work: Title in the making   Phyre's work: Title in the making I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:01 pm

Alright here's the deal: i wtirte stories in my freetime and i feel i can share with peopleTake the poll so i can deciede which one to share
The Dirst version includes..... Content of "All" Types. both versions will get the blood & gore. it's.. Sexual content
Back to top Go down
https://blacksock.board-directory.net
Lord Phyre
Admin

PostSubject: Part one of chapter one   Phyre's work: Title in the making I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:43 pm

*Sigh* I guess i'll start something of Ein's story: note that this is a Edited version of a beggining... off the top of my head. i thought this would be a better start

Ein stumbled back to his feet and eyed his opponets. All three of his attackers, Androids, had their guns trained on him.
"Damn" Ein mummered to himself. He reassumed his stance and charged. Although the attackers we programed to expect such an attack they didn't expect him to move at such speed. They decided to fire anyway
Ein flanked left and a bullet skimmed his ear, he leaped left and bullets pierced his jacket, missing him just bearly.
Ein reached the first of the androids and thrusted foward, his blade cut through the android's stomatch. Leaving his sword Ein grabbed it's shoulders and flipped over him just as bullets Pierced the droid where Ein stood. He charged using the droid as a shield, he ran foward, Ducked , grabbed the droid's legs and tossed the destroyed droid into the second one.

At the last second he cought a glint out of the corner of his eye....
Other parts will be longer IF people reply. I'm horrible with the start of stories. it'll get better as it goes along
Back to top Go down
Taco

PostSubject: Re: Phyre's work: Title in the making   Phyre's work: Title in the making I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:46 am

i want the rest. sounds cool lol
Back to top Go down
Clean Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Phyre's work: Title in the making   Phyre's work: Title in the making I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:28 pm

Interesting Continue with it, it's good
Back to top Go down
Lord Phyre
Admin

PostSubject: Part two of chapter one   Phyre's work: Title in the making I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:48 pm

On pure reflex Ein dived foward as a bullet rushed past him. he rolled to his feet and found himself next to a struggling adroid with another one on top of him. Ein stomped his foot on the downed androids and jerked his sword out. A bullet came at him and scraped his left arm
Ein let the sword go with his left hand and jumped back

----------------
"max difficulty" Leo ordered
"But boss last time th-" Ronald Started
"Ifanything happens this time i'll help him myself"
John stood in the back in grim silence
"Ron!" Leo barked
A moment of silence hung for a second "A-Alright" Ronald upgraded the difficulty to max"
--------------------
Ein and the last standing android eyed eachother down for a moment.
The android twitched and Ein took the opprunity to strike. Ein slashed upward and deflected a bullet. He leaped foward and cut up again, destroying the gun
Holding his blade right above the android he stopped cold
---------------------------SIMULATION FAILED--------------------
Ein stopped cold in disbelief and slowly turned around.
The stabbed and shot android held the gun right at Ein
"....It was a nice try Ein.."Eilah comforted
Ein fell to his knees and looked down, holding back a smile as his brother came into the room
Back to top Go down
Lord Phyre
Admin

PostSubject: Part three of chapter one   Phyre's work: Title in the making I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:37 pm

Ein limped down the hall depressed. No one came to support him this time, knowing his reaction.
He limped through the training rooms of the Space station out into the busy field. Staff ran everywhich way. busy for the week's event, an event Ein just missed out on.

Ein sighed and limped to the Patient ward. Despite the rush, the patient ward only had a vacant doctor fiddling with something on his desk.
"Hey Doc.." Ein called
Doctor Nior looked up from his work in shock he quickly scrambled and hid everything in a drawer
"E-Ein! How did it go?"He asked to avoid being quized about what he was doing
Ein let out a very loud sigh"Why is the commander so hard on me?" he asked
Doctor Nior stood up and came around his desk. he montioned for ein to take a seat
"I hate to open up old wounds but we all know about your father"Doctor Nior started"His tragic end was.... Tragic."he lifted Ein's leg and applied an oitment"You and your brother are both dedicated and skilled, The commander sees it in both of you and pushes you to your limit."
"but why me?!" Ein yelled" John sits by his side and i'm pushed and pushed!"
"Ein"
"What?!"
"He thin- Forget it."more soon

Last edited by Lord Phyre on Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding this part)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phyre's work: Title in the making   Phyre's work: Title in the making I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phyre's work: Title in the making
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Blacksock Barbeque :: Artist's Corner :: Writer's block-
Jump to: